Founded in 1801, this dilapidated burial ground is actually the home of two separate cemeteries- one being a Quaker cemetery and the other being the original Camden Cemetery, which was renamed when the New Camden Cemetery was established only a short distance away back in the late 1800s.
Old Camden Cemetery is the final resting place of over 11,000 individuals over 8 acres. Most graves lack markers for various reasons, and the upkeep of the cemetery by the City of Camden is shoddy at best.
Address: Intersection of Mt. Ephraim Ave. & Mt. Vernon St. Camden, New Jersey For More Information:historiccamdencounty.com